The Team Assistant is responsible to the Home Health Care Agency Clinical Manager and works closely with clinical and administrative staff.
- Provides administrative support to the intake process.
- Verifies patient’s insurance coverage and processes authorization requests.
- Schedules and assigns cases to appropriate interdisciplinary team members in accordance with established procedures and productivity standards.
- Prepares payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicates information appropriately.
- Organizes and performs work efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations in dealing with all members of the agency.
- Maintains and actively promotes customer satisfaction.
- Effectively demonstrates the mission, vision, and values of Hale Makua Health Services on a daily basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Full-time. Standard Work Schedule is Monday to Friday, Day Shift
- Minimum of two years related administrative experience, preferably in a health care setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology very helpful. Working knowledge of computer related programs such as an electronic health record, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Non-Bargaining. Hourly wage is based on education and/or relevant work experience.