Adult Day Health
Licensed by the Hawaii Department of Health, Adult Day Health’s goal is to maintain or restore our clients’ ability to remain at home
- Consultation with a social worker, dietitian, and activities staff
- Nursing care by licensed, experienced staff
- Meetings with the client, family, and community agencies
- Monitoring and evaluation of health progress
- A stimulating, rehabilitative environment
- A choice of social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Beauty/barber shop appointment coordination and transportation.
- Personalized and fully-monitored exercise programs
- Assistance with medications
- Lunch and snacks consistent with the diet ordered by the physician
- Assistance with arranging transportation to the program location
Fee includes nurse supervision, personal care, meals, snacks, and activities. Some clients may be eligible for Medicaid coverage. Application assistance is provided for subsidy funding when available.
Please feel free call us at (808) 871-9287 to see if Adult Day Health is a good fit for you or your family member. We are open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
Prior to Admission
You or your family will be given a preadmission packet which includes instructions for getting a TB test; admissions record and registration forms to be completed by you or your family; and preadmission screening resident review and Physician’s Orders Forms to be completed by the physician.
Once the preadmission forms and TB clearance are done, an admission meeting will be scheduled. The meeting will cover code status, allergies and diet, written release of medical information, and determine start date and frequency of attendance. Proof of TB clearance will also need to be presented at this time.
For questions or additional information about the Adult Day Health program, please call us at:
Phone: (808) 871-9287