Beautifully appointed indoor-outdoor, single level living environment with around the clock supervision for individuals who need minimal to moderate assistance with personal care needs
- Assistance with daily personal care and hygiene
- Ongoing monitoring of physical, mental, and emotional health status
- Tasty, nutritious meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Washer and dryer for those who wish to do their own laundry
- Individual and group activities
- Implementation of physician orders, including prescription medication and treatments
- Vital sign checks
- Arrangement for medical and dental appointments
- Personal banking services
- Newly refurbished bedrooms, dining room, and library
- Private bathroom with shower in each room
Rates are based on the level of service needed to meet your needs, and the type of room you choose. We offer private, semi-private, and three-bed rooms. To receive a price list, please call our Admissions Office at 871-9223. In order to know which rate level applies to you, we recommend you visit the care home and meet with our nurse, who can do a pre-screening assessment to determine your level of care.
Take a tour and make sure that this is the right fit. We think you’ll love the warm feeling of our care home and feel a sense of peace and belonging. While you’re here, our nurse can conduct a pre-screening evaluation to determine if you’re physically appropriate for admission.
Schedule an appointment with your physician. When you visit the care home, our nurse will provide you with the forms your doctor needs to complete, or you can download them from the Resources for Physicians page of our website.
Once your documentation is complete, we’ll meet to sign the admission paperwork and schedule a trial stay, which is designed to ensure that you feel comfortable in the home and that we can meet your needs. Assuming the trial stay is acceptable to all, you will be offered a room.
For questions or additional information about the Care Homes program, please call us at:
Phone: (808) 243-1709