2023 Hale Makua Charity Golf Tournament
The third annual Hale Makua Golf Tournament will be back again this July 2023! At our tournament last year, one of the lucky players, Peter Escobar, hit a hole-in-one on the 13th hole and won a Mercedes-Benz! Could you be the next winner?
Your sponsorship will help us continue our legacy of providing care and a home for individuals who can no longer care for themselves, and will provide assistance to individuals who are unable to afford the cost of services.
Saturday, July 22nd, 2023
at the Wailea Blue Golf Course (100 Wailea Ike Drive | Kihei, HI 96753)
Registration: 6:00 am - 7:00 am
Shotgun Start: 7:30 am
Form a Team!
- Every team must consist of four amateur golfers with a handicap. If you do not have a handicap, the committee reserves the right to assign one.
- The Tournament has the right to deny entry of any players or teams and adjust the handicap of any player.
- Team handicaps will be determined by taking 20% of the total team handicap.
- Max handicap for Men: 24, Women: 36
Fee Entry Includes:
- Four player teams
- Green & cart fees
- Bento breakfast
- Bento lunch
- On-the-course entertainment
- Eligibility for prizes including best dressed team, closest to the hole and more!
If you are already submitted payment to register to play, but still need to submit your team's player information, please click here.
If you are unable to participate in the tournament, but would like to make a donation to Hale Makua, click here.
Proceeds to benefit Hale Makua in the Visitor Industry Charity Walk and help continue our legacy of providing compassionate care on Maui.