Ohana Pacific Health Presents Hale Makua's 75th Anniversary Golf Tournament
Presented by Ohana Pacific Health, we are having a golf tournament to benefit Hale Makua and help us celebrate our diamond anniversary. Your sponsorship will help us continue our 75 year legacy of providing care and a home for individuals who can no longer care for themselves, and will provide assistance to individuals who are unable to afford the cost of services.
Saturday, July 24th, 2021
at the Wailea Blue Golf Course (100 Wailea Ike Drive | Kihei, HI 96753)
Registration: 6:00 am - 7:00 am
Shotgun Start: 7:30 am
Form a Team!
- Every team must consist of four amateur golfers with a listed handicap. If you do not have one, the committee reserves the right to assign you a handicap
- Golfers' handicaps are effective the day of registration
- The Tournament has the right to deny the entry of any players or teams and adjust the handicap of any player
- Team handicaps will be determined by taking 10% of the total team handicap
- Maximum handicap for Men: 24, Women: 36
- Format: 4 person scramble, max 2 putt, minimum 4 drives per person
Entry Fee Includes:
- Four player teams
- Green & cart fees
- Bento breakfast
- Bento lunch
- On-the-course entertainment
- Eligibility for prizes including best dressed team, closest to the hole and more!
Click here to register! (Once payment is made, you will be prompted to fill in player information.)
If you are unable to participate in the tournament, but would like to make a donation to Hale Makua, click here.